Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bienvenue!

Welcome to the written works and other creative endeavors of Celeste Fernandez! I really wanted a place to post the poetry I've been working on, as well as photographs of other projects and experiences that show you a bit of my passion. While I keep another blog for my husband's and my goings-on, I wanted a separate space for these things that I might someday turn into a book...even if I am the only one who will read it! (For more on turning blogs into books, go HERE.)

In the following pages you will find original poetry, chapters of stories I'm writing, photographs of major creative accomplishments, and a little sprinkle of whatever else I feel like adding. The formatting of the actual texts will most likely be off-kilter, since Blogger is just kinda like that. If you ever want to see the real deal in all its glory, just email me and ask (pcfernandez515@yahoo.com). Some of the musings will be deeply personal; others will be completely random and probably quite meaningless. You may find things that shock you. You may be taught. You may have things to teach me. You may be disturbed, or you may be inspired. You may wonder even more about me, or you may finally have questions about me answered. Mostly, I hope you simply just enjoy it.

I think that just about says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment